Other uses for the Netgear Wireless-n Dual Band usb dongle

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dwarren2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 30, 2003
Rochester, NY Region
While cleaning up my computer desk (Yes, it's clutter and so is my mind, lol) I ran across the above from my 722. Is there anything that I can use it for?

While cleaning up my computer desk (Yes, it's clutter and so is my mind, lol) I ran across the above from my 722. Is there anything that I can use it for?

Yea, it can be used with any computer with the proper drivers. It's probably a Netgear model WNDA3100 so just confirm the model number and get the version number off the adapter and Google the drivers.

I used one on a game system for my roommate(cannot remember which one, as I do not play video games). I agree with the statements about the drivers, but basically, it is just a wireless adapter at that point, so if you have anything that doesnt have a wireless antenna built into it...you are all set to go with the adapter.

Well, at yhis point, I don't need to use it. Everything I use can connect to my router via wifi or is hard wired.
Honestly, I assumed as much. Maybe throw it on Ebay for half price, and see if you can atleast make a couple bucks off it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)