Other uses for the Netgear Wireless-n Dual Band usb dongle

dwarren2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 30, 2003
Rochester, NY Region
While cleaning up my computer desk (Yes, it's clutter and so is my mind, lol) I ran across the above from my 722. Is there anything that I can use it for?

While cleaning up my computer desk (Yes, it's clutter and so is my mind, lol) I ran across the above from my 722. Is there anything that I can use it for?

Yea, it can be used with any computer with the proper drivers. It's probably a Netgear model WNDA3100 so just confirm the model number and get the version number off the adapter and Google the drivers.

I used one on a game system for my roommate(cannot remember which one, as I do not play video games). I agree with the statements about the drivers, but basically, it is just a wireless adapter at that point, so if you have anything that doesnt have a wireless antenna built into it...you are all set to go with the adapter.

Well, at yhis point, I don't need to use it. Everything I use can connect to my router via wifi or is hard wired.
Honestly, I assumed as much. Maybe throw it on Ebay for half price, and see if you can atleast make a couple bucks off it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)