Out of Sling Adapters?

electronica

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 15, 2006
Beavercreek, OH
Ordered my Hopper and Joeys. First part of the call was quick (about 10 mins). Before we were about to hang up, I asked for a Sling Adapter. I was on and off of hold for about 20 minutes. Finally she came back and said she was not able to get one for me. She suggested I go to Radio Shack or Best Buy to buy one. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Radio Shack and Best Buy does not sell the DISH Sling Adapters.

If you login to your DISH account there is an online store there where you can order one for $30. :)

electronica said:
You have an open appointment, please complete your request after your appointment is complete.

Just order one after your work order is closed out. The csr probly didn't have an option to put it on these new orders yet...

I ordered one last night, checked with ups and its on its way.

I just ordered one via Live Assistance on Dish's website. $30 and UPS 2 Day shipping.

It's going to be like Christmas morning when it arrives.......I can't wait to stream stuff from my Android phone! :)

Last edited:
I had the same issue here and I couldn't order anything as it said I had a pending appt. Once they showed up, this was their first Hopper and didn't think Sling worked (I tried 3 times to convince them as they had one on trunk but no luck so I gave up.) Right after they left the web site did let me order it, so I get it mid week. Not a big deal as I don't use it a lot.

-Mike

I just ordered one via Live Assistance on Dish's website. $30 and UPS 2 Day shipping.

It's going to be like Christmas morning when it arrives.......I can't wait to stream stuff from my Android phone! :)

Sweet ... I just ordered one via the online store in my account. It is good to hear that it is 2 day shipping. Should get it on Monday the latest then.

As an aside ... the online store had 7 foot HDMI cables for $10. Compared to the prices for these cables at retail stores ... this is a steal! Mind you ... if you Google ... you can still get them cheaper ... but $10 is still not bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)