Out of the NEW Box DSR-922 Feb 5th 2011

Status
Please reply by conversation.
They have been down on my 12 foot around 50 Q lately. They are also 7/8 FEC which is harder to get. I have never lost them and seen a low around 47 Q.

So once I have my dish set up, and get the clark belt lined up. And the wires wired. And with new battery, and satellites are still displayed from the DSR9XX, then do these steps? Sets set forth from this web-page:
4DTV Online... Final Work Around Instructions

What is SRL or SLR, a programming company? Is it different than Skyvision?

Last edited:
They have been down on my 12 foot around 50 Q lately. They are also 7/8 FEC which is harder to get. I have never lost them and seen a low around 47 Q.

How extensive is the problem with reception and signal strength. There was a Dish person on a radio station a few days ago who said that two incidents of a wobble in the earths axis of rotation one occurring
in December and another in January caused some slight misalignment of dishes with satellites. If that happened it is curious.

I used to get in the 70's on NET now I average 50. My dish is aligned well, all other channels are normal (not an alignment issue). There are so many stories going on about the planet blowing up from these doomsdayers these days it's pathetic. If Armageddon happens there is not much we can do about it. I think NET may just be keeping the power cut back if anything, kinda like HBO did.

Sent DSR-922 this morning to ATS, for battery.
It is very possible it is set up as it was from the factory on the tiles.
I hope TVROPRO, has hope for me when I get all ready to do what needs to be done.

I used to get in the 70's on NET now I average 50. My dish is aligned well, all other channels are normal (not an alignment issue). There are so many stories going on about the planet blowing up from these doomsdayers these days it's pathetic. If Armageddon happens there is not much we can do about it. I think NET may just be keeping the power cut back if anything, kinda like HBO did.

It's called the "Chandler Wobble" and it was first observed in the late 1800's. Not much related to end of world scenarios.

Hi Robert, I have a DSR 922 I hooked up back in December before the shutdown by Motorola. Mine is a 2003 model and has all of the tiles on it. Haev you set your limits yet and tried to program all the satellites in yet. Yo do it right it takes about two hours or more to get the right settings and best signal. Maje sure when you program the satellites to keep a list of all satellites on a tablet in pencil so you can change as needed. I right down satellite name, counter number and both horizontal and vertical skew settings. I have had a 4dtv receiver in operation since 1996 and my 10 foot dish and Uniden receiver since 1992. Now I have an Fta slaved off my 922.

GTK,,, I will keep track when I install the 10FT Dish. I will be needing a panel for the wineguard 10 ft (3meter) mesh dish. Even tho I sewed it where it tore with tie wire. But think I need the panel to get the recommended curve to collect signals.

I hope soon to get it up. possibly in june 2011

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)