Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
SatelliteGuys.US will be offline a good chunk of Saturday as we upgrade to our new software.

Because there are some issues with our database this upgrade will take longer then a normal upgrade would take. When the upgrade is complete we will place the site back online for use, however we will still be working on things and adding new features which we hope you will enjoy.

As we have mentioned before when we do the upgrade the arcade will be unavailable for a few days as we work to move the arcade software to the new software.

There is a new version of the Arcade which was just released which we are looking at closely.

The upgrade is expected to start early Saturday Morning. Again the site will be unavailable as we do this upgrade.

Thanks for your support!

I will try to have the site up as quick as possible. :)

When the site comes online I will still be working on it, so you will be many changes before your eyes. :D

Will one of those changes be the removal of the standard vBulletin favicon that displays in the browser? Just a little satellite dish or something would be much appreciated...

I like what youv'e done to the place guys! Looks very nice. Colors are good and easy on the eyes. Unique and bright! Very nice. Now to do what I usually do with new software...let's see how I can crash my computer with it! :)

When we get new software at work, I'm the guinney pig because I will find every flaw within hours without really trying! :D

See ya
Tony

you already missed it. The new software did crash our computers ;)

I really like this. I like being able to see where people are from too. Even if they only put the state you know what area they are talking about when they post. Now, what do the stars mean?
Edited>>>>> DUH when I highlighted I found out what the first ones mean.

Last edited:
But what does the third one mean? ANd when I posted in the pub forum, I had three stars there, but I see here I have no stars at all. What does it mean? Arghhhh.....

The star represent how long you have been a member. Mouse over the stars, you'll see 6 month, 12 month.....etc. If you hit reload after you post you will see the stars. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts