Over the air module / antenna - locals

Are you referring to your Ion subchannels? How about your main channel which (at least in my neck of the woods) is in HD and shows Digital Service? The guide data worked fine for us in the DC DMA before the transition.

I just reloaded all the channels. I don't watch ION or many of the other channels that I get OTA, so I had them deleted. It takes a bit of time for the data to load so, when it loads I'll answer your question.

My TV

My TV here has same info as the local CW. But since MyTV is nothing but reruns of shows that were on other stations don't care. Have it not set up to display on my 722k. In fact have it deleted from the OTA chs. It's a just in case there are problems w/ it going on & off and affecting the unit.

Are you referring to your Ion subchannels? How about your main channel which (at least in my neck of the woods) is in HD and shows Digital Service? The guide data worked fine for us in the DC DMA before the transition.

I just reloaded all the channels. I don't watch ION or many of the other channels that I get OTA, so I had them deleted. It takes a bit of time for the data to load so, when it loads I'll answer your question.

OK, I've got the data loaded and my main ION channel has real data, the subchannels show digital service. My local ABC station, KGO, has program information on the main channel and their two subs have digital service. I have some channels that have programming information on the main and subs....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)