Over-the-Air Programming info

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gman26

Original poster
Feb 7, 2009
Charlotte, NC
In a cost-cutting move, I removed Dish Network locals from my service. I have an over-the-air(or is it off-air?) antenna to get the nice looking HD broadcast from my local channels. The problem is that now all the programming info on the guide is gone. If I go to a local channel, it just reads 'Digital Service' in 24-hour blocks. Is there anyway to get that info back? Some of my DVR timers on the local channels are still there. For example, a new episode of The Unit on CBS is set to tape tomorrow at 9pm. But I don't see any episodes for 24 upcoming.

Please let me know if there is a workaround. If not, I guess I'll have to pony up that $5 a month again.

Thanks

In a cost-cutting move, I removed Dish Network locals from my service. I have an over-the-air(or is it off-air?) antenna to get the nice looking HD broadcast from my local channels. The problem is that now all the programming info on the guide is gone. If I go to a local channel, it just reads 'Digital Service' in 24-hour blocks. Is there anyway to get that info back? Some of my DVR timers on the local channels are still there. For example, a new episode of The Unit on CBS is set to tape tomorrow at 9pm. But I don't see any episodes for 24 upcoming.

Please let me know if there is a workaround. If not, I guess I'll have to pony up that $5 a month again.

Thanks
to get guide data, you must subscribe to local channels. otherwise you will have to set up manual timers. i'm not sure if your timers will still work since you had them set for a local channel off sat, maybe someone else will be able to give you further advice on them. if you need to find out what is on at what time, just find a listing service on the web to get the info to setup manual timers. hope it helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)