Owned not leased Hopper 3 Install question....

Thanks for the reply. I'm still a little confused. So I'm pretty sure I have a "Solo" not Duo Hub" at the dish. So, if I understand correctly, is that if that's true I only need to install a "Hybrid WA LNB" and nothing more correct? TIA
If you have a Hopper1 (2000), you have a Solo Node not a Solo Hub. They are different. You need the Solo Hub also for the Hopper 3. So while you're trading the LNB trade the Solo as well
185834_medlrg.jpg
203951_medlrg.jpg

Thanks for the reply. I'm still a little confused. So I'm pretty sure I have a "Solo" not Duo Hub" at the dish. So, if I understand correctly, is that if that's true I only need to install a "Hybrid WA LNB" and nothing more correct? TIA
For a Hopper three the equipment can go 2 ways

DPP LNBF>All outputs to 42 Switch>Hybrid Solo Hub
Hybrid (DPH) LNBF> Output 1 to>Hybrid Solo Hub.

Nodes do not work with Hopper 3's

If you have a Hopper1 (2000), you have a Solo Node not a Solo Hub. They are different. You need the Solo Hub also for the Hopper 3. So while you're trading the LNB trade the Solo as well
Depending on when it was installed, the Hopper 1 could be connected to a Hybrid LNBF/Hub. I might be mistaken, but I think I'm detecting a slight confusion about Hopper 1's being only connected by DPP LNB's and Nodes, which isn't true.

Now Hopper Duo's can use either LNBF plus a Solo Hub (Only) - which makes things more confusing!

.View attachment 144622View attachment 144623
ok now im really confused lol. Here is my set-up. So I guess i have the "Solo Node". So I need the orange one you posted here plus the new Hybrid western arc LNB , correct?
Also Just so you know I do have a "Joey" installed too!
IMG-0031.jpg

Ok last question. So all i need is a "Hybird Solo Hub" and "hybrid LNB" and that will keep my joey as well. Correct? TIA
That's correct., Right now, you have 2 lines or a duo-cabled coming from the dish to the solo node. You only need 1 for the Solo Hub c coming from Port 1 out on the LNBF, and connect the hub at the blue or ODU Port. The Hopper comes off the Host port on the Node and connects to the Purple Host port on the Hub. The Joey to either client and terminate the open port (The Hub has 2 Client connections)

That's correct., Right now, you have 2 lines or a duo-cabled coming from the dish to the solo node. You only need 1 for the Solo Hub c coming from Port 1 out on the LNBF, and connect the hub at the blue or ODU Port. The Hopper comes off the Host port on the Node and connects to the Purple Host port on the Hub. The Joey to either client and terminate the open port (The Hub has 2 Client connections)
Ok, Thank You!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)