OXYGEN Available !!

By removing Lifetime as an option for your subscribers, millions of women will not get the inspiration and support they need and deserve on vital issues such as breast cancer, heart disease, violence against women, economic equality and more.
Your drastic, unnecessary actions and unwillingness to restore Lifetime and Lifetime Movie Network to the air and to continue working toward an agreement suggest that you do not listen to what women want and do not have their best interests in mind.

mitchflorida said:
By removing Lifetime as an option for your subscribers, millions of women will not get the inspiration and support they need and deserve on vital issues such as breast cancer, heart disease, violence against women, economic equality and more.
Your drastic, unnecessary actions and unwillingness to restore Lifetime and Lifetime Movie Network to the air and to continue working toward an agreement suggest that you do not listen to what women want and do not have their best interests in mind.

You are just re-posting the exact some nonsense in both of the two main Lifetime threads.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Yes Oxygen is NOW available to everyone for a free 30 day preview. After 30 days Oxygen will be part of the AT 120 package and above as well as the Dish Latino DOS package.

Oh goodie now we can watch Dr Sue. :D

Enjoy!

I LOVE Dr. Sue! I missed her when I switched to *E from DirecTV!!

mitchflorida said:

I dont think my wife or I have ever saw any shows on lifetime about this. In fact most of the time she turns on Lifetime it is Unsolved Mysteryies.

Maybe the unsolved mystery is where is the programming on vital issues such as breast cancer, heart disease and so on. :)

Scott Greczkowski said:
I dont think my wife or I have ever saw any shows on lifetime about this. In fact most of the time she turns on Lifetime it is Unsolved Mysteryies.

Maybe the unsolved mystery is where is the programming on vital issues such as breast cancer, heart disease and so on. :)

:haha and :up at the last line. So true!!

Scott Greczkowski said:

So very, very true.

ScottChez said:
The wife has the day off due to the holiday, she just tried to watch Oxygen, she said nothing good on that channel, I want Lifetime back.
Do they still have those "Barker" channels uplinked, in case Dish pulls the Hearst owned ABC Local Stations (I think I remember seeing an uplink report weeks ago about that).

There was a press release a day or two after the uplink report that stated the Hearst-owned and controlled broadcast channels have signed a separate contract with Dish.http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=52113&highlight=Hearst

The slate channels are still there (www.dishchannelchart.com) but the threat is pretty much gone.

See ya
Tony

I think Mitch is yanking our chain and laughing his butt off that we think he is serious. Either that or Mitch is from Miami and is a drag queen. Could be either.....

Much needed addition, Oxygen is basic cable in most places. I'll watch Talk Sex with Dr Sue, but other than that I don't see anything that interests me.

ScottChez said:
She never watched Oxygen when we had it anyway. I watched Dr. Sue, that was a good "Dr Ruth type of show" I could not believe they allowed that on talk on TV-wow.

I watched this a few times at family members' houses with cable, it's amusing and disturbing at the same time to see an 80 year old woman with a dildo in her mouth. :eek:

Chris Walker said:
Much needed addition, Oxygen is basic cable in most places. I'll watch Talk Sex with Dr Sue, but other than that I don't see anything that interests me.

really? Alot of cable companies near me don't have it at all (or in Digial)
Charter
Time Warner
Mediacom

For those of us in AT60, after the thirty-day Oxygen trial, are we just going to end up losing a channel altogether? Lifetime will be gone, WE will go back to its higher level home and Oxygen will, too. So, we will be paying $4 a month more for one less channel of programming?

Iceberg said:
really? Alot of cable companies near me don't have it at all (or in Digial)
Charter
Time Warner
Mediacom

Wow really? It's been basic cable in Time Warner here for a couple years or so.

ernste40 said:
For those of us in AT60, after the thirty-day Oxygen trial, are we just going to end up losing a channel altogether? Lifetime will be gone, WE will go back to its higher level home and Oxygen will, too. So, we will be paying $4 a month more for one less channel of programming?

Oxygen will be 120 and higher, same with WE. I am assuming that Lifetime will be back by then, LMN may not (I am sure this is part of what Charlie is trying to accomplish, not having to carry LMN or LRW, just Lifetime)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)