PAC-10 FSN/Versus schedule

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mattsarz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 28, 2005
Willoughby, OH
I posted one earlier and it looks like there were some tweaks to it and additional game decisions

All times Eastern

8/30 Oklahoma St. vs Washington St. (FSN) 3:30pm
8/30 Washington at Oregon (FSN) 10pm
9/6 BYU at Washington (FSN) 3pm
9/20 Arizona at UCLA (FSN) 3pm
10/4 12-day pick (Versus) 7:30pm
10/11 12-day pick (FSN) 10:15pm
10/18 USC at Washington St. (FSN) 3:30pm
10/18 Oregon St. at Washington (Versus) 7pm
10/25 USC at Arizona (FSN) 10:15pm
11/1 12-day pick (FSN) 6:30pm
11/1 Arizona St. at Oregon St. (FSN) 10:15pm
11/8 12-day pick (FSN) 3:30pm
11/15 USC at Stanford (Versus) 7pm
11/15 12-day pick (FSN) 10:15pm
11/22 Washington St. at Washington (FSN) 3pm
11/22 Oregon St. at Arizona (Versus) 7pm
11/29 Oregon at Oregon St. (Versus) 7pm
12/6 Arizona St. at Arizona OR Washington at California (FSN) 3pm

Notes

-9/13 will have an ESPN national telecast only. FSN will be televing a Big 12 game that day involving a PAC-10 team (Washington St. at Baylor)
-No national cable telecasts on 9/27 and Stanford-Washington will air on FSN Northwest so far
-10/18 will have Stanford-UCLA as an FSN Prime Ticket telecast
-Stanford-Cal is the only one of the five PAC-10 rivalry games to not be nationally televised. Presumably it will be a local telecast.
-The Versus games on 10/4 and 11/22 will be doubleheaders with MWC games immediately preceding the PAC-10 games.

Thanks Matt

Hopefully the Big Ten will release their television schedule for the first three weeks during this week also.

Looking over the full schedule, it seems that Versus has the following Saturdays without any games to date: 9/27, 10/11, 10/25, 11/1, and 11/8. Seems to me that those would would be the perfect 5 dates to have the yet to be announced Big 12 games on. Having at least one game every Saturday would give Versus a bit more consistency in terms of being a destination for college football.

Having at least one game every Saturday would give Versus a bit more consistency in terms of being a destination for college football.

Agreed. The other thing Versus should do is to have more games in HD. Last year, Versus only televised 4 of its 19 games in HD (all Pac 10 games) when ESPN, FSN and the BTN were televising almost all of their games in HD. This year, with ESPNU, CBS College Sports and Raycom having games in HD, the number of games Versus has in HD will be a good sign of their commitment (or lack thereof) to college football.

Looking over the full schedule, it seems that Versus has the following Saturdays without any games to date: 9/27, 10/11, 10/25, 11/1, and 11/8. Seems to me that those would would be the perfect 5 dates to have the yet to be announced Big 12 games on. Having at least one game every Saturday would give Versus a bit more consistency in terms of being a destination for college football.

Versus does have a game on 10/25: Dartmouth at Columbia. Caught that one the other day and I'm curious if they will do some east coast I-AA football to get markets from both coasts.

Ivy League, CAA and SoCon make sense for maybe a game or two since those schools are near large markets like Boston, D.C, NYC and some of the mid-size Mid-Atlantic markets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)