Pac 12 Network and Directv

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

nvsundevil

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 20, 2015
Nevada
The following tweet was posted on another site this morning....

Kyle Bonagura?Verified account @BonaguraESPN
Mark Shuken has been named President of the Pac-12 Networks. One of his previous jobs: President and CEO of DirecTV Sports Networks

Could his past experience be a hopeful sign? Anyone hear of any positive rumblings?

Mark Shuken has been named President of the Pac-12 Networks. One of his previous jobs: President and CEO of DirecTV Sports Networks

Could his past experience be a hopeful sign? Anyone hear of any positive rumblings?
If you already have a SiriusXM account and don't mind only hearing it on the radio, I know they have it, otherwise maybe you could get the lowest package (or sports package) that Dish has it on (don't know their packages) on top of what you have with DirecTV for sports? I don't follow sports, and I don't know if DirecTV will get it or not (not my thing), but just throwing a couple suggestions if they don't.

Reactions: pattykay

Nope. Nothing. Dont get your hopes up until you actually see it on your TV.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)