Pac-12 Network

Yeah I know that. I was referring to rumors it would be in HD later. Other than tonight's game in blurrivision I have no need for the PAC 12 nets. I'll just be content to watch it tonight then go back to ignoring it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Oh ok I'm with ya yeah SD does not look that great which some channels are not as bad as others but HD would be nice..

The Pac-12 Facebook page just made a status update that said the channel would be airing in HD "possibly as soon as next week" on DISH.

Had DISH America and only got 413, then jumped to 455 - upgraded to 120 PLUS and the multi-sport package, now get them all. Can't wait for HD!

Oh ok I'm with ya yeah SD does not look that great which some channels are not as bad as others but HD would be nice..

I would certainly take that over not being able to see my game at all tonight, Dish is not carrying the PPV Oklahoma game tonight. Pretty frustrating considering they always carried these PPV games before in the past and Direct TV and UVerse have it as well.

fhsucade07 said:
The Pac-12 Facebook page just made a status update that said the channel would be airing in HD "possibly as soon as next week" on DISH.

That's very good news, hope it happens!

I would certainly take that over not being able to see my game at all tonight, Dish is not carrying the PPV Oklahoma game tonight. Pretty frustrating considering they always carried these PPV games before in the past and Direct TV and UVerse have it as well.

Yeah it's pretty ridiculous that they aren't carrying the OU game tonight. I'm getting pretty fed up with Dish and it may be time for a change soon.

Yeah it's pretty ridiculous that they aren't carrying the OU game tonight. I'm getting pretty fed up with Dish and it may be time for a change soon.

When it was just sports, I could deal, because it was just my angst, but when they dropped We, IFC and AMC I'm starting to hear from the wife, so I may be moving on after Gameplan season is over, since I already paid for it. Uverse and Direct TV are my likely destinations, but I'm leaning heavy toward Direct because of the sports never seems to be the issue. I only get 12 saturdays of my team every year, and losing one game is essentially losing 1 month of value in this provider. I work all year so I can enjoy my team in the fall and I'm tired of worrying about not seeing those games. The Fox Sports debacle 2 years ago and not offering a game I'm willing to pay $40 extra are pushing me away. Also when they did offer OU's PPV game last year, they were the only provider not offering the HD feed.

The University of Oklahoma, not Oklahoma State... 2 different teams my friend.

My team, ECU, got slaughted today so forgive me for not reading carefully
I feel your pain altho 48-10 is not that bad these days.When I was attending THE U of O (here i date myself)we were the opening day fodder for the Sooners and Huskers.I seem to remember scores like 73-10.Have to look it up some day-then again maybe not.And Dan Fouts was QB my freshman year.

I feel your pain altho 48-10 is not that bad these days.When I was attending THE U of O (here i date myself)we were the opening day fodder for the Sooners and Huskers.I seem to remember scores like 73-10.Have to look it up some day-then again maybe not.And Dan Fouts was QB my freshman year.

Dan Fouts,my second favorite QB of all time.The other Dan being my number 1 of course.;)

tanman said:

Ahh the good ol days! I don't mind dating myself. My nephews tell me I'm old every day since I hit 40. I grew up on those Sooner games with my dad and grandpa.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts