Paid VOD partial download

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Indy Racer

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 15, 2010
St Louis
I did a quick search but couldn't find anything on this subject. I apologize if I'm bringing up an old topic.

So here's the deal. Used VOD to download "Up in the Air' (HD version) this weekend. Took an entire night to download (not unexpected). When I finally got to watch it Sunday night, got near the end and it stopped. Got a message that basically said something happened during the download and it would check if any watchable portions were left. Then it gave me the "delete or don't delete" options. So basically, I paid $6 to only watch part of the movie.

Has anyone had similar experience? And were they able to get a refund for the show?

Thanks,

Bob

Bob call us up at 1800 531 5000 , tell first person you get you having issues with on dmeand ( dont go into the whole ppv issue ) and that you want to speak to Network Media Techincal support. Talk to them about that eror message you got they generally will refund the purchase for you.

Stonecold,

Thanks for the advice. Ended up talking to a regular customer service rep and he was able to refund the purchase price plus gave me a $5 credit for the next 2 months. So basically got a $15 credit. I was happy with that, thought it was fair.

Bob

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts