Palm Desert Ca

Sure, it has not worked there for at least 2 years now. Shawdirect is the only provider that works down south.

Yes, don't even bother to try. When Bell moved to their new satellite, much of the USA lost the signals.

I have family in that same area, Palm Springs area, and they were setting up Shaw this weekend.

They are getting high signal levels, but the noise db is only about 5.2 on the HD channels, and 7.0 on the SD channels. Therefore, the HD channel reliability has been off/on.

They have 75sized dish. Should they have better signal than this? They peaked it several times, and those are the numbers they keep getting as the best.

I have family in that same area, Palm Springs area, and they were setting up Shaw this weekend.

They are getting high signal levels, but the noise db is only about 5.2 on the HD channels, and 7.0 on the SD channels. Therefore, the HD channel reliability has been off/on.

They have 75sized dish. Should they have better signal than this? They peaked it several times, and those are the numbers they keep getting as the best.

Hopefully someone from around your area may provide some feedback.
I do know the 75e still gets the signal in Central America (at least in Belize) but signal may suffer rain fade.

I wonder if Shaw has made some kind of changes recently? Family in Palm Desert area is still getting the signal in/out on certain HD channels due to the low noise db number.

I wonder if Shaw has made some kind of changes recently? Family in Palm Desert area is still getting the signal in/out on certain HD channels due to the low noise db number.

I don´t believe there has been any change, I haven´t seen any reports from people south of G1´s footprint (including myself) reporting missing channels, or signal problems for F1 and F2, not in this forum, not in other boards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts