Panasonic DMP-BD 50 BD Live video!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Wow! Way cool! :cool:

My BD-30 is barely 2 months old, and already outdated. :(

I think I'll wait for BD Profile 10.1 before I buy another player. :mad:

That stuff never meant a lot to me which is why I went ahead with the BD30. Im very happy with the player PQ, and thats all I really care about.

Watched Stardust last night and the upconversion was great, dont know why people dump on its upconversion abilitites.

At least with the BD50 they were smart enough to put the tray on the same side as the open/close button :haha

At least with the BD50 they were smart enough to put the tray on the same side as the open/close button :haha

That drives me nuts! I have my BD-30 right next to my A35, and the A35 has the open/close button on the left, right next to the tray. So I'm forever hitting the SD logo on top of the BD-30 and waiting for something to happen. :haha

I do like extras, features, gadgets, gizmos, etc., and have enjoyed the web features on HD DVD. That was my big wrong guess when I decided on the BD-30 - I figured it would take them a long time to do much with BD Live since it's optional, and I'd be able to enjoy the web features HD DVD. :river

Just my opinion with nothing to back it up, but Warner pushed the web features on HD DVD and I think the BDA promised Warner to get BD Live going in a big way to help convince Warner to jump on board.

Other than that, the BD-30 is a nice player.

They're killing us with this "new player every 6 months" crap. All I can say is it's a good thing that the PS3 did BD, or the war may have ended differently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)