Pandora freezes Hopper has to be reset

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lazydogmot

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 27, 2009
N/E Florida
When listening to Pandora, music will stop at end of song and nothing happens after that. Everything is frozen. No remote buttons work. Can't exit Pandora. Reset is our only hope!

Then we have to reconnect to internet and everything will work again, for a while. We have two Hoppers but have only noticed it on the living room set (bedroom set is not used for Pandora much). Anyone else run into this problem?

Thanks for your reply.

Last edited:
The living room Hopper is connected through an Ethernet cable to a wifi extender pluged into the wall behind it. We tried the Dish wifi dongle but the signal wasn't that great. The bedroom Hopper is connected through the node. You thinking it's time for a router upgrade? It is about six years old.

I switched the location of the Netgear wifi extender to the bedroom Hopper's Ethernet connection. It is closer to the router and has less obstructions in the way (sheet rock instead of concrete block). So now the living room Hopper gets broadband through the MOCA.

We will try that and see what happens. I will report back either way. We should know shortly, the way it was acting before.

Still having problems losing broadband signal to Hopper through Netgear extender. Getting new router today and eliminating extender. Router arrived at house as I was typing. Check back later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)