Pandora issues

brad1138

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2006
Red Dwarf
Ever since Amazon prime was added to my 4K Joey, Pandora doesn't work properly. Anybody else seeing this?

Well, now it's
1609531967463.png

It played a station for 10 minutes, I switched to another station, no sound, no play. Now it throws up a "Playback Complete" screen with two selections: DVR and Live TV.

So it's not fully baked or has been unbaked.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
Yeah, pretty much that. It will play for a while and stop. No sound or ability to start/stop. Also no time markers, so you don't know if is playing or not....

This 4KJ issue got me curious, and I went and checked Pandora on the Hopper 3. Things seem to run fine there, with the ability to change stations and actually hear music without barfing.

On the 4KJ, even if Pandora was hung up, I was able to use the Home button to get back to something else. No unplugging or rebooting required.

This 4KJ issue got me curious, and I went and checked Pandora on the Hopper 3. Things seem to run fine there, with the ability to change stations and actually hear music without barfing.

On the 4KJ, even if Pandora was hung up, I was able to use the Home button to get back to something else. No unplugging or rebooting required.
Yeah, I could as well, but I had no TV...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)