Pandora?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
goober22 said:
Pandora is NOT on the NR of the HD GUI. It is only on the CEs atm. It may take hours (or a couple of reboots) to show up on the CE as well. FYI.

Got it on last nights download. Nice to have
Easy access to Pandora! Too cool

Last edited:
Still don't have Pandora or YouTube. Downloaded 59a around 11:30 last night. I did a few reboots last night and today. I did see a message popup about Pandora but nothing in extras.

Sent from my EVO4G using Tapatalk.

Still don't have Pandora or YouTube. Downloaded 59a around 11:30 last night. I did a few reboots last night and today. I did see a message popup about Pandora but nothing in extras.

Sent from my EVO4G using Tapatalk.

You will need to do a keyword search for "IAMANEDGECUTTER" and wait a few hours. It will show up in the extras.

OK. I'm 2 days later and no Pandora or YouTube.....

Sent from my Touchpad using Tapatalk

I have the new guide and have downloaded that latest CE. Where exactly do I enter that keyword? I tried the search function and didnt get any results. - Thanks!

I have the new guide and have downloaded that latest CE. Where exactly do I enter that keyword? I tried the search function and didnt get any results. - Thanks!

That's how you do it. It wouldn't show any results. Now, you have to just be patient and wait. As I said, it showed up for me just shy of three days after downloading the CE.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts