Pansat 2500A Deal for FTA RCVR

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Take paypal?

Mark... do you take paypal? If so, I'm really interested! (Ah, to be able to see Deutsche Welle again... :yes )
Thanks,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

How long will this deal be in effect for?

I will be interested once I can confirm it fits on my patio and I have good LOS in either direction.

I will be back in AZ at the end of the month, too late?

I will be posting more details, but for now, here is answers to some of the recent questions.

They should be in mid-week NEXT week. I won't take any money until I actually have these units in my possession.

I will take PayPal, Money Orders or Cashiers Checks. I don't condone sending cash, but have had several people send me money. I thought about taking personal checks, but I would have to wait until I was certain the check cleared which would add about 10 days wait to an order. Its up to you if you want to pay by check and wait.

I have 100% ebay feedback of 354 since 1998 and am a Premiere Paypal member with 159 verified buyers.

I can't guarantee I will have any left by the end of the month, but I might suggest a small deposit to hold one until you can pay. If not paid within 30 days, I refund the deposit and sell the unit.

I'd also hate to keep stepping on the toes of the FTA dealers that make their living on selling these units. Thanks guys!

As stated earlier, if you need an antenna, LNB and motor, look no further than PSB. I got my 30" winegard, LNB and SG2100 motor today. They arrived in A1 condition and took me only 10 minutes to assemble. It will take a bit more time to mount the dish and get it pointed since this will be my first install. I may just do a dummies guide to installing this setup and post it in this forum once I get it operational.

I am about 95% sure i will be interested in the whole shibang, 30", motor, Pansat, LNB, and certainly a little post about getting it all set up!

I would certainly favor buying equipment through Pete as he has already answered a ton of my questions and deserves everyones business.

Let me know about a deposit to hold for 30 days. I just want to make sure i can figure out a way to get the whole unit to fit on the balcony and have a good line of sight. I need to figure out where to put the Directv 3LNB as well.............

So just what do these receivers do. I take it you can find the wild feeds and it will let you watch them. Like is there a list of programing that would be avalible? my wife is a filipino is there any thing i could get with this FTA?

Ratz... that sucks!

PSB said:
Check here Bruno, you get MOST OF the green channels that say DVB....{snip}
Good news? That's a nice link. Very handy, thanks!
Bad news? Deutsche Welle isn't FTA anymore... that sucks. Oh well. :(
Still count me in on the deal, there's lots more FTA than I thought for KU!
Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

I used to watch "Deutsche Welle" a lot when I lived in the UK, it was free then, Globecast WTV have a German package that includes "DW" we have a lot German folks round about here who subscribe to it, its like the best of German TV, all we need now is a best of UK TV.................I can wait!

Great... Just when I thought I had no free time left...

Iceberg said:
There is a lot of stuff that isnt listed on Lyngsat..
Kewl, then -- I'll have to set up an extra dish just for tinkering around with on the different sats... Hopefully, I'll have time to play "Find the Birdie!" before the snow hits... :p
Thanks!
Roger "Merch" Merchberger :cool:

I use to move my dish in the dead of winter when it was -10 out.....too damn cold for that...now I'm motorized :):D

Funny Tony, you want to try messing about with a big dish in the Glasgow weather, not as cold as here, but it feels like it as its a damp cold, the wind blowing at 70mph sleet and snowing sideways, in the winter its even worse : ) I had to boil a pot of water many times and pour it over my motor to un freeze it! (don't try this at home), I had an 8 foot off set dish and a 1 meter mesh dish for motorizing, (also had a squareial, an 18" square flat dish I used for the French secam satellites) a lot of mesh dish over in the UK, being such a small island the wind is a problem, wonder why they are not as popular here?

PSB said:
Funny Tony, you want to try messing about with a big dish in the Glasgow weather, not as cold as here, but it feels like it as its a damp cold, the wind blowing at 70mph sleet and snowing sideways, in the winter its even worse : ) I had to boil a pot of water many times and pour it over my motor to un freeze it! (don't try this at home), I had an 8 foot off set dish and a 1 meter mesh dish for motorizing, (also had a squareial, an 18" square flat dish I used for the French secam satellites) a lot of mesh dish over in the UK, being such a small island the wind is a problem, wonder why they are not as popular here?

...cue the music from the Hovis ads.

;)

Are you taking orders now, or waiting until you get them in? If so, what's the best way to contact you? Thanks.

They are supposed to be IN tomorrow(Tuesday). :clap :bounce :rainbow

As soon as they get here, I will post it in this forum.

Then, send me a PM.

I will respond with a link to my PayPal or alternative payment options.

Thanks for your interest.

Remember, if you need a Winegard 30" dish, LNB or SG2100 motor, contact PSB.

Status
Please reply by conversation.