Pansat 2500a setup problems

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cruzin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 13, 2009
michigan
Hello, I have a 2500a I am trying to get setup like my coolsat 5000. The pansat has the updated Panarex software of 050713_236. I do not find sat 83* AMC 9 to setup RTN. And also I do not find a way to choose the 13 and 18 vdc to select when using my zinwell switch.
I edited the current satellite list and used a different sat and called it AMC-9 and added a transponder 11.735 v and tried 4430, 4440, and others but can get no quality in the pansat. I have good q on the coolsat. I think it is because I need to select 18v to send it to the proper lnb.
Any suggestions? thanks

You cant on the Pansat select 18v or 13v per say......do it via the polarity

When I had 13v for G18 KU and 18v for G16 C-Band when the receiver would blind scan V it always went to the KU side even if I was on a C-Band sdatellite

Easiest thing is if 83W is plugged into the 18v side of a multiswitch is to switch the polarity in the receiver to H

Thanks Iceberg I will give this a try.
That did it, thanks
You cant on the Pansat select 18v or 13v per say......do it via the polarity

When I had 13v for G18 KU and 18v for G16 C-Band when the receiver would blind scan V it always went to the KU side even if I was on a C-Band sdatellite

Easiest thing is if 83W is plugged into the 18v side of a multiswitch is to switch the polarity in the receiver to H

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)