Pansat Pansat 3500SD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Lone Gunman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2010
southeast
I've got one of these that I'm going to let go with that SAMI dish and I'd like to hook that thing up to the dish to see how it works. What I'm wondering is if there is any sort of "updated" satellite list for those things that I could get and install in it?

I know this is probably a long shot but I figure that as many of these things as there are out there, someone has to have some sort of updated list that they'd part with.

Any help fellas?

Thanks

Move the Sami on a satellite and blind scan. I've got a 3500SD also but it hasn't had a complete satellite list in it since it got replaced by the 9200 and GBox.. (9200 long since retired, Gbox still going strong, fingers crossed) Think the only sat programmed into it is 97W Ku. Maybe 103w for the beach cam also. It's been a while since I've used it.
Don't think there's an 'up to date' list in anyone's 3500 since most have upgraded to DVB-S2.
Think their 'place' today is 97W, as it will get all but a couple of channels, as a 'full time' receiver.

Nope, you will have to do it yourself, I have one that has been in the closet for over two years now.

OK how about this one? I just tried to program a satellite in using Diseq 1.2 to position P20 but there's NO P20 available?? There's nothing lower than P27? My setup in this Vbox connected to that SAMI dish runs from P01 to P57 so at this rate there's no way to put in anything between 1 and 26?

Any help?;)

Thanks Phat. Hummm, I guess I need to RTFM then. :eek: I ascribe to that old male thingie though, ie, "When all else fails, then read the instructions." :D I figured someone already knew why though so if you hadn't of answered me that would have been my next step.

I'm going to give him the setup sheet for the positions on my Vbox X that he can program in once he's hooked up. I reference all the positions to the East limit switch stop so it's always constant and if it needs reprogramming then it only takes a couple of minutes to put the numbers back in. Found out that the Vbox 7 and X are the same where counts are concerned too so either will work with the numbers I have.

Ennywho, I've got that Pansat up and running with 4 sats programmed and scanned in and I think I have his "true south" position as one of them (78W I think as he's almost due North of me) so he can take it from there. He's suppose to be here tomorrow right after lunch.

Hummm now, what about that 6 ft Janiel Junior I have laying on the ground still............................................:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)