Pansat 9200 and 3500 and 2 antennas (3feet)

Both will work, just need to attach to a suitable dish & LNBF, and aim toward the satellite you are interested in. Can you tell us what type of dish and LNBF (feed horn) you have, and if you are looking for anything particular channels or satellite? Then we can help.

Hello I do have a question. So I do have a 9200 HD pansat bought it and had the 8 pk pack installed. I never tried it since I bought it two years ago. I want to try it and see if I can get it to work. Couple of things: They told me since its an HD box (9200 HD) they said I needed a HD dish, a bigger size than the 500 dish, had to be a turbo hd dish? is this correct? Also at this time I have direct tv on my television, in order to just test the box, can I use that dish that is already hooked up and running, can I hook up my FTA BOX to that since its pointing at 110 and 119? and the signal should come up... strong? Lastly do I need a sw21 switch in order to run FTA?

Thank you so much for your help.

can I hook up my FTA BOX to that since its pointing at 110 and 119?
There's nothing FTA on those satellites. Those satellites only carry subscription signals. You cannot subscribe with that receiver.
Here's a dish LNBF combination that will receive true FTA Ku signals with that receiver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)