Pansat 9200 time recording

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Grimgnaw

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 3, 2008
Central California
The Pansat does turn on at the time set, but it does not go to the correct satellite or station. No matter which station is entered, it goes to something else. We are using it with C band. I saw a post from last year on here but saw no resolution. :(

Try different version of firm ware. Both older and newer. Many of the updates they have done break more then they fix.

[FONT=&quot]I am going to elaborate on the last post as it was made by my partner and she did not make it clear what software was altered. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The code was not changed but only the data was changed to an older set of satellites/channels. It appears that the satellite data format was messed up when I performed "sorts" while trying to understand their usefulness. No amount of resetting of the "time recording" would correct it to dial in the expected channel or satellite at a specified later time.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It is now apparent that if I had not saved an earlier set of data the only solution would have been to reprogram all channels from scratch. I now periodically save the data in the event I again do something this Pansat 9200HD is not correctly programmed to accomplish, as its manual might suggest.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This receiver has been easy to confuse in many other ways. For instance, if it is left on when the timed programming is to occur it will not change the channel. My C-Band Motorola 922 warns you and then does the programming as if ordered by God. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The latest problem with this 9200HD is its inconsistency to react to the remote, but that is another topic.[/FONT]

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts