Pansat 9200HD channel editor

Status
Please reply by conversation.

AdamJonny

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 10, 2008
Somewhere
Finally bit the bullet and got a new Pansat 9200HD. I am still working on getting things set up just so. Have been looking around and heard some talk of a channel editor for the 9200, some places say it was included in the firmware, no luck. :( Did a quick search around the forums and haven't found anyplace to get this mythical channel editor. Anyone out there seen such a thing, or am I out of luck!? :confused:

Latest Pansat Original Firmware version is 100818 (1229) . Inside of the latest firware its also the latest channel editor 1.1.14, Here is the link:

PANAREX

Last edited:
I downloaded the latest firmware from their website and the channel editor is not in the file!? is there another file I need to download somewhere? Also new problem, on sd feeds, all channels... ATSC and DBS the like, the picture is distorted. It smears across the screen, has interlace like lines and the picture jumps almost like old sets did when the alignment was off. I tried hooking it up with different cables and even to diffident monitors, but no change. Has anyone had this problem? :confused:

If I remember correctly that file is in a folder with about five other files

Last edited:
I solved the problem finally! put it on ebay!!! took a loss big time, but now someone else can deal with the flickering mess. If I were you and you brought it new with a warranty..... Run don't walk and return it now!!!

Ok well... in that case anyone interested in a new (well until I opened it) Pansat 9200 HD? I need about $75 to break even on this and I'll even through the video problems for free!!! LOL :p

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)