Pansat 9200hd question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

dennis12

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 29, 2004
I brought this up earlier in a different question but this is what I am trying to find out. My pansat works perfectly on every satellite as far as watching and recording except G28. Now all the signals on here are the dvb-s2 signals. When I try to record something I have to cut the receiver off so it can cut back on at the right time. But when I cut it off I lose the signal to the satellite. Sometime it will stay in the receiver for a few minutes and I can cut it back on and its still there. But usually over 5 minutes its gone. Now this only happens on this one satelite. Does anyone else here who has this receiver have the same problem are am I the only one. I am just trying to find out where the problem is. Even if I am not recording, if I leave it on this satelite overnight, in the morning the signal is gone. I have to reboot the box. I have this problem on no other satelite. I dont think it has anything to do with the receiver being to hot or not since it doesnt affect any other satelite. Dennis

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts