pansat 9200hd with dvb-s2 tuner

Status
Please reply by conversation.

porra1

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 10, 2009
kitchener cambridge
guys i bneed your best help i have a pansat 9200hd with dvb-s2 tuner hooked up with hdmi but i get video but no sound please help i have latest factory firmware thanks

Don't have a Pansat but on my Sonicview I changed audio output Dolby to PCM to get sound.

try your component outputs, try to narrow it down to the hdmi cable, tv or box, maybe even try a different hdmi cable.

I have a 9200HD also, that shows a similar problem. When I use it with HDMI into my Home Theater Amp, sometimes it will not have the sound. If I turn off the 9200 and turn it back on, it boots up and the sound is there. When I use it with HDMI into my bedrom TV, I do not have the problem. I really don't know why it does this...

ok i noticed this it doesnt matter what you use to hook it up hdmi or component or composite or tv out i get no audio on dvb-s2 channels like ex 4169 v 18390 2/3 on nss 806 help?

Is your firmware the latest version? Usually dvbs2 feeds are ac3 dolby which the pansat does fine. Decoding issues may be firmware and that can be downloaded from the web easily.

You might also check the cables that go from your dvbs2 card in your unit to the motherboard but i dont think thats it. It sounds like an ac3 decoding issue with old firmware.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)