This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

pansat PM 900 Motor

Status
Please reply by conversation.

perazzimx15l

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 4, 2010
Usa
I have a pansat PM900 Motor and it just stop moving and i pulled the board out and i am wondering if i can get another motor contol board for it. I have heard that these motors have had lots of problems with them.

Last edited:
Very few members seem to have this motor. I've sometimes wondered if it is a clone of a more popular motor. It's definitely not the SG-2100 (neither the Moteck nor the DMSI version), and its not an SG-6000, SG-9120, or a STAB. There's not much information on it out there.

I had one of the PM900 motors but it just didn't track the arc well. Could only manage to get a 70* arc on USALS. One of Panarex's lesser moments.
Replaced it with a DG380.

Well i found out that the motor is made over in Europe in and i was looking at Sadoun and He has parts for a Satcontrol SM3D12 HH motor and the Parts look the same and He wants almost 50.00 just for the board. Opened it up and found a spiders nets in side and spiders were comming out of it and maybe it shorted the board out. Brex2001, i have the same problem that you had with yours and even with 1.2 and USALS i still have to turn the dish to get any thing at 72W and 125W.

Status
Please reply by conversation.