pansat PM 900 Motor

Status
Please reply by conversation.

perazzimx15l

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 4, 2010
Usa
I have a pansat PM900 Motor and it just stop moving and i pulled the board out and i am wondering if i can get another motor contol board for it. I have heard that these motors have had lots of problems with them.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Very few members seem to have this motor. I've sometimes wondered if it is a clone of a more popular motor. It's definitely not the SG-2100 (neither the Moteck nor the DMSI version), and its not an SG-6000, SG-9120, or a STAB. There's not much information on it out there.

I had one of the PM900 motors but it just didn't track the arc well. Could only manage to get a 70* arc on USALS. One of Panarex's lesser moments.
Replaced it with a DG380.

Well i found out that the motor is made over in Europe in and i was looking at Sadoun and He has parts for a Satcontrol SM3D12 HH motor and the Parts look the same and He wants almost 50.00 just for the board. Opened it up and found a spiders nets in side and spiders were comming out of it and maybe it shorted the board out. Brex2001, i have the same problem that you had with yours and even with 1.2 and USALS i still have to turn the dish to get any thing at 72W and 125W.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts