Pansat Remotes

Status
Please reply by conversation.

SatPhreak

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2007
Thunder Bay, ON
I got a used pansat 2500a along with a cband lnb and 2 24" acuators today but there is no remote for the reciever. Does anyone know where to get a replacement or a universal that with work with it? I tried a viewsat, visionsat and captain remote but none of them work? I also have a broken Megasat 4000 somewhere and if I can remember where it is I could try that remote too.

I would like to see if the corotor works on the c band lnb but I need to get into the menu on the 2500 first.

I got a used pansat 2500a along with a cband lnb and 2 24" acuators today but there is no remote for the reciever. Does anyone know where to get a replacement or a universal that with work with it? I tried a viewsat, visionsat and captain remote but none of them work? I also have a broken Megasat 4000 somewhere and if I can remember where it is I could try that remote too.

I would like to see if the corotor works on the c band lnb but I need to get into the menu on the 2500 first.

Pansat 2500A Replacement Remote Control

wal-mart used to sell a couple jp1 compatible remotes (one needed the header soldered in though), as does radio shack. However, ebay remotes end up being even cheaper, and work right out of the package.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)