Paperless Bill, gone???

sbsi

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 12, 2007
I got a call from Dish Network this morning saying Paperless billing which I signed up for is no longer available effective Jan 2011. I will be receiving bills next month by mail.

Anyone know what is going on here?

I don't want a bill. Too much junk mail already.

May check if your card expired, or bank policy's changed. Only reason I can think of is they are having or see a problem with your account or payment method. JMO.. Did you call them?

I would call them. I got a call some time back saying that my method of payment wasn't valid and I was late on my payment. I was setup with the autopay to my credit card. I called and they wanted to drop me out of the autopay because they "were having problems with my card issuer". I asked "you mean VISA?", because they settle the transaction with you. The guy insisted that I had to change to another card. I told him that was the only number I was going to give them and that it was their problem not mine. He finally set me back up with the same card and its been fine since. The only thing that sucked was that I had to pay 2 months at one time. ( the one that was a week late and the next one to get back into the autopay ).

Last time I had an expiration card, I did not have to call or do anything. They automatically got my new card and new date and everything is set.

I will call Dish and check after the X-Mas break.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts