Paperless Statements

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jbull1381

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 16, 2008
East TN
What's up at Dish,seems like they are doing some screwy things of late. Dish called the other day to inform me that they would no longer mail statements. I haven't had mailed (paper)statement in years. Then several days later I get a statement in the mail?:confused:

It would seem to have been easier just to print something on the final few paper statements.

This is the only report I've seen of such a call.

They are automatically switching people with autobill to paperless billing. It saves Dish money that way.

I suppose that's fine for people with PCs so they can watch their billing. Now, if you don't have a PC they have to send you some kind of statement otherwise they can make changes and you are unaware. How about these VOD fees that you didn't order that we've been hearing about? No way to see what's being charged is not entirely kosher, and maybe illegal......

I've been switched a few times without consent... I just log on to the website and change it back. With these swindlers you have to check your bill closely every month and web access is too problematical for a number of reasons, IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts