SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Pub Member / Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jan 4, 2006
Tobyhanna, PA
Paramount+ with Showtime authentication for DIRECTV Satellite/Stream and U-Verse is now live. If you subscribe to the Showtime channels, you now have access to the Paramount+ with Showtime tier on the Paramount+ app.

If you have an existing Paramount+ subscription, you have to cancel your plan and wait for your current billing cycle to end before you can link it.

working here with Directv stream. Just logged in.....and it even still has the "Mankato" glitch for local affiliate :)
It gives me the option of either WCCO Minneapolis (next market..less than 5 miles away) or my own KEYC (Mankato). Both cable providers (Spectrum and Consolidated) you get both KEYC & WCCO. Satellite its just KEYC due to rules :)

Paramount+ with Showtime authentication for DIRECTV Satellite/Stream and U-Verse is now live. If you subscribe to the Showtime channels, you now have access to the Paramount+ with Showtime tier on the Paramount+ app.

If you have an existing Paramount+ subscription, you have to cancel your plan and wait for your current billing cycle to end before you can link it.
Thanks for the heads up regarding this topic. I recently signed up for the one week "free preview", via the Paramount+ website. After seeing this thread a little while ago, I canceled the Paramount+ subscription. And now, I wait 3-4 days for that billing cycle to end. DIRECTV Satellite subscriber here.

Attachments

• IMG_20240118_090932508~2.jpg
    IMG_20240118_090932508~2.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 40