Parse error on satguys ipad app

TheForce

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2003
Jacksonville, FL, Earth
Why do I constantly get this error and constantly send in the report and nothing is ever done about it. Certain threads I cannot access. This never happens using similar app on avsforum and a couple others, only satelliteguys.

Anyone else get these Parse errors when opening up threads?

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys app

I get the error on my android phone when attempting to open a select few threads. They are usually longer thread, but not the longest, and attachments seem irrelevant.

Point is most of the time it works for me too but a majority is not what I consider good. When I constantly send in the reports, does anyone pay attention to that? This has been a problem since day one and the % related to "most of the time" hasn't improved.

Please make sure to post your bug reports at the support forums at Forum Runner. Not only that will be the fastest way to bring the issue to the developer's attention, but it will also allow him to communicate back to you in case he needs any additional details.

Not that this helps...but I use tapatalk since Forum Runner won't let you chance that ugly white background. It has no issues rendering any threads...even renders the uplink threads all in color and formatted better.

Please make sure to post your bug reports at the support forums at Forum Runner Not only that will be the fastest way to bring the issue to the developer's attention, but it will also allow him to communicate back to you in case he needs any additional details.

Done

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)