"Partial" Move..possible?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Xstation

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 24, 2007
Currently we have 2 HD DVRs, 1 HD, and 1 standard receivers. We purchased a new home and want to take the 1 HD DVR and the reg. HD receiver with us, but want to leave the other 2 receivers at our old house.

The new house currently has a triple LNB (non-HD) dish installed. How can we get directv to install a new HD dish there? The house also has RG-11 installed, but only one wire to each room.. Since the DVR requires 2 cables is it possible the tech will automatically install a SWM dish?

Thanks.

Do a movers order bring all the boxes with you to new home let the tech hook them up.

take the boxes back to old house after tech leaves.

the end

Well I was thinking about doing that, but won't they need to the receivers hooked up to the tvs.. That's where the problem is going to be if they do, because currently we are unable to bring the all four tvs with us.. only 2..

When I moved I had the movers install down a couple weeks before the actual move, wanted that out of the way. Only had one TV and one box at new location, others still at old location. Tech had no problem setting things up, just needed to have the RID's and access card numbers for all the receivers.

Well I was thinking about doing that, but won't they need to the receivers hooked up to the tvs.. That's where the problem is going to be if they do, because currently we are unable to bring the all four tvs with us.. only 2..

tell them that you ave not finished moving they run the lines .

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts