Status
Not open for further replies.

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
For the first time ever, when I went to Satelliteguys.us, the browser did not log me in automatically. This happened on two different machines. I was able to log-in (although for some reason it did not accept my password initially, so I had to request a password reset; that worked, and then I changed my password back to what I wanted it to be). When I got home my machine also did not log-in automatically.

Is the board set to have the cookie expire after x days?

Its because you changed your password, while the password is the same the security hash in the cookie is different. :)

Scott Greczkowski said:
Its because you changed your password, while the password is the same the security hash in the cookie is different. :)

That explains the second machine.

But I didn't change the password before. I was logged in this morning; went to class; and then logged on afterwards, and it came up unlogged in. Then I had to enter my password, which is when I had to deal with the reset stuff.

I was just trying to figure out why it didn't stay logged in as it always has.

Nope. Its my machine - nobody touches it.

Although... I just installed Norton AntiVirus 2006 on it; I am wondering if that beast might have some clear cookies thing in it. Hmmm... Gotta check it tomorrow!!

Yes, I am good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)