password...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
For the first time ever, when I went to Satelliteguys.us, the browser did not log me in automatically. This happened on two different machines. I was able to log-in (although for some reason it did not accept my password initially, so I had to request a password reset; that worked, and then I changed my password back to what I wanted it to be). When I got home my machine also did not log-in automatically.

Is the board set to have the cookie expire after x days?

Its because you changed your password, while the password is the same the security hash in the cookie is different. :)

Scott Greczkowski said:
Its because you changed your password, while the password is the same the security hash in the cookie is different. :)

That explains the second machine.

But I didn't change the password before. I was logged in this morning; went to class; and then logged on afterwards, and it came up unlogged in. Then I had to enter my password, which is when I had to deal with the reset stuff.

I was just trying to figure out why it didn't stay logged in as it always has.

Nope. Its my machine - nobody touches it.

Although... I just installed Norton AntiVirus 2006 on it; I am wondering if that beast might have some clear cookies thing in it. Hmmm... Gotta check it tomorrow!!

Yes, I am good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts