Patriots on the road with Dish Network

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

pauljoy

Original poster
Aug 11, 2012
Massachusetts
I'm a newbe here so please bear with me.
We are full timers in a Motorhome and we do extensive travel cross country. Our home base is Mass. and we are Patriot fans that would like to watch the games as we travel.
After looking at the All American Direct Network Service, I see that I can get the east and west coast local stations for NY or CA but this will only give me the games if they are televised there.

Does anyone know of a way to get all the Pats game that are televised on CBS, NBC, and Fox in the Boston area.

Thanks
Paul

There is no way with Dishnetwork without other devices If it is only broadcast locally you won't get it if you are out of the spotbeam satellite coverage, even if you have those locals.

The other devices is something like a slingbox if you have an account in the Patriots broadcast area, you can put a slingbox on the receiver then watch over the internet wherever you are.

A comment was made to move my service to Bangor Maine, (see below). We travel in our RV and this sounds logical but how do I insure that I am on the Conus Sat. if I am in Florida? Do I just call Dish from florida and give them the Bangor, Maine zip for service? Thanks!

"Move" your service to Bangor, Maine... you'll need sats 61.5 & 72. Locals are one of the few on CONUS, as opposed to spot beams and they show the Pats all season.
Click on The List link at top of forum page to view various markets & info...
GO PATS!!!!!!

Do you have internet on your travels? If not the only solution is DirecTV over DISH. Although I see the Bangor, ME solution cited. That will work until DISH puts them on a spot beam.

CONUS locals being moved to a spot beam won't be happening soon until the new satellite is launched, which is on hold due to launch issues.

We do have internet and can get updates on the games but not able to stream, will eat up all my time. If the Bangor thing will work for now, we can at least get the games till they go to spot beam. We really like Dish over Direct but I guess you can't have it all, the wife will just have to understand that she won't always be able to get her football. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)