Patriots vs Giants - Compare NFL Network Hd, NBC Hd, CBS Hd.

tigerfan33

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2007
Alabama
People that are lucky enough to have locals hd with Dish. Compare and rank the pq with the one the best to the third the worst. With the telecast using the same braodcast on all 3. I would like to hear from the OTA people too. I have locals hd, no OTA.

1 NFL Network
2 CBS
3 NBC

CBS and NFL are very close. Our CBS does have a cw subchannel. NBC still sucks as always for football. I think CBS looks the best. Locals are OTA no hd sat locals in Tulsa. CBS the colors are just slightly better otherwise it is very very close to the NFL net. NBC just looks terrible with blocking are breakups on the fast motion pans and you get motion sickness from the grass moving.

Just from a D* perspective, dont have HD with my E* account, it is...

1: NFL
2:CBS
3:NBC

Edit: the top two are very very close (I have CBS OTA and through D*, not much diff), but NFL HD is some of the best sports HD broadcasts I have ever seen(generally speaking)

From Orlando area:

1. CBS - OTA
2. NFL
3. NBC - OTA (weak signal from Lady Lake, FL & so-so pq).

And just like that, I want to put a screwdriver in my ears if I hear Bryant Gumbel keep on with that! And, the man can blow up an onion sack, can't he?

From Orlando area:

1. CBS - OTA
2. NFL
3. NBC - OTA (weak signal from Lady Lake, FL & so-so pq).

And just like that, I want to put a screwdriver in my ears if I hear Bryant Gumbel keep on with that! And, the man can blow up an onion sack, can't he?

How funny and how true.:D

Not really a good thing to compare as every markets OTA is going to be different.

The FTA'ers can cheat I'm watching via a 35+mbps feed that out performs anything else. No blocking or breakups at all.

Looks like NFL Network is there close to the top except for a few. The Texas Bowl they did yesterday was flawless on mine.

I'd say NFL Network was going to have it from the top. It's their feed plus they don't have some of the subchannel issues and bandwidth issues like some OTA has. But it does vary by market.

I didn't realize that all three networks were going to show the exact same thing. Was this from all the crying of the law makers? If so... What a crock. Pony up and call DishNetwork or DirecTV, there's more out there than cable. What a bunch of idiots we have running this country....

Loved all the jabs at all the cable companies that don't have NFL Network all throughout the game! Excellent work NFL Network! Then the couple of plugs as to which providers carry it.

I'd say NFL Network was going to have it from the top. It's their feed plus they don't have some of the subchannel issues and bandwidth issues like some OTA has. But it does vary by market.

Is there any difference on how the NFL Network does it's feed and the way ESPN does it's feed?? ESPN hd could learn from them.:)

NFL Network had much better sound too here in DC. I get locals in HD both from E* and OTA. NFL sounded and looked better in my TVs (I tried both the LCD w/722 and the older ones w/622). Great game, by the way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)