Pausing on 722K

PJJAnthony

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 16, 2005
I'm still playing around with all of the features on my new 722K. When you pause live TV or pause a recorded show, is there a way to get rid of the pause bar at the bottom of the screen? Hitting cancel only adds more clutter on the screen (the title bar at the top). Sometimes I want to read something on the bottom of the screen when I pause, but can't, due to the pesky pause bar at the bottom.

I'm still playing around with all of the features on my new 722K. When you pause live TV or pause a recorded show, is there a way to get rid of the pause bar at the bottom of the screen? Hitting cancel only adds more clutter on the screen (the title bar at the top). Sometimes I want to read something on the bottom of the screen when I pause, but can't, due to the pesky pause bar at the bottom.

Hit the frame advance (skip fwd) once and it will just leave a little arrow on the screen.

Yes, that gets rid of the bar, but it moves ahead and what I wanted to read at the bottom is gone. Hitting skip back doesn't bring it back to the exact frame. I guess I meant to ask if there is a way to get rid of the pause bar and stay on the same frame?

Tricky. But at pause, hitting fwd/rev will get you 1/4 or 1/15 frame movement.

If you hit clear after the pause/skip fwd, you can get rid of the small arrow, at least for a while.

This is one of those things that works 98%, for which I am grateful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)