PBJ TV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

pickone4me

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 22, 2012
wisconsin
Any news of any new old shows coming on? I hope they will put the underdog show on it, since it is an older cartoon. Some of the shows that use to be on boomerang like duck dodgers, the old school stuff... Now all that is on boomerang is new trash. The old school looney tunes would be great, not the new trash they put on and have it bugs bunny all the time.

Underdog, YEAH! I'm all for that. How about "Tennessee Tuxedo and his tales" and "Rocky and Bullwinkle", there's tons of old cartoons that would be good to watch again.

I would love to see Rocky and Bullwinkle .

Any news of any new old shows coming on? I hope they will put the underdog show on it, since it is an older cartoon. Some of the shows that use to be on boomerang like duck dodgers, the old school stuff... Now all that is on boomerang is new trash. The old school looney tunes would be great, not the new trash they put on and have it bugs bunny all the time.

I'm with you PB&J should be airing cartoons such as Underdog, Tennessee Tuxedo, Rocky & Bullwinkle and many others.

I really had my hopes up the other night when some channel was airing clips for all kinds of retro TV programs and it ended up being a commercial for DVDs instead.

Most of those are good, tom and jerry just seems so repetitive, who wants to see a cat lose to a mouse every time?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)