PBS AC3 and coolsat 4000 pro

Status
Please reply by conversation.

diesel3406

Original poster
Jun 12, 2005
Finally got my dish (30" fortec, lnb, and coolsat pro 4000 back again). The only thing that survived the original shipping was the sg2100. And the moron's bent the dish in shipping AGAIN. It's not fedex fault when they dont put a single piece of packing foam in the box (Unfortunately, I didnt purchase from the site sponsors due to Canadian destination).

Any how, What does the coolsat flash do that handles AC3 audio. Does the flash just pass the audio thru the spdif output and still needs to be decoded by a AC3 (DD) receiver? In other words, is there NO way to get PBS audio (12113) without a DD receiver

diesel3406 said:
Any how, What does the coolsat flash do that handles AC3 audio. Does the flash just pass the audio thru the spdif output and still needs to be decoded by a AC3 (DD) receiver? In other words, is there NO way to get PBS audio (12113) without a DD receiver

Yes, if it is anything like the other 99.9% it is just a pass through port and an external decoder will be required.

diesel3406 said:
Finally got my dish (30" fortec, lnb, and coolsat pro 4000 back again). The only thing that survived the original shipping was the sg2100. And the moron's bent the dish in shipping AGAIN. It's not fedex fault when they dont put a single piece of packing foam in the box (Unfortunately, I didnt purchase from the site sponsors due to Canadian destination).
ftadirect is in Canada :)
correct

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts