PBS CENTRAL FLORIDA WUCF

DJMooty

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 17, 2010
Florida
Finally found why no PBS on Dish last several nights.

If you watch any WUCF programming over an antenna, this applies to you! If you watch WUCF via Spectrum cable, you do not need to take any action. However, if you watch WUCF via any other cable or satellite providers, please note that signal will be interrupted and not available on Jan. 15, 16 & 17, 2020.

WUCF will be updating our antenna equipment to comply with new FCC requirements, which may cause brief interruptions to your over-the-air signal on WUCF, Create, NHK and PBS Kids.

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: Tampa8 and TheKrell

If you watch any WUCF programming over an antenna, this applies to you! If you watch WUCF via Spectrum cable, you do not need to take any action. However, if you watch WUCF via any other cable or satellite providers, please note that signal will be interrupted and not available on Jan. 15, 16 & 17, 2020.

WUCF will be updating our antenna equipment to comply with new FCC requirements, which may cause brief interruptions to your over-the-air signal on WUCF, Create, NHK and PBS Kids.

There's been a lot of that going around in my area. This week it was our ABC station out of Pensacola. It affected Channel 3 and it's sister station WFGX. Dish plastered a we know this station is out, don't call us. They would go off the air early in the mornings and come back on just before Primetime. I wouldn't have known about what was wrong except the morning news had a scroll saying they were working on the towers. :mad:

Yes and in addition other channels here are making the repack move today so a new scan may be needed. In addition WTSP the CBS channel 10 is on reduced power for a couple of weeks.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Spectrum obviously gets its signal through a different means. I'm always interested in the different delivery methods of channels.
Spectrum probably gets theirs via fiber. Internet is another way, but not as popular yet.
Yes and in addition other channels here are making the repack move today so a new scan may be needed. In addition WTSP the CBS channel 10 is on reduced power for a couple of weeks.
When I read the OP, the first thing I thought of was "repack". Thank your government folks.

Reactions: Howard Simmons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts