PBS HD schedule

Status
Please reply by conversation.

B.J.

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 15, 2008
Western Maine
Since the big switch to the main PBS schedule being on HD01 on AMC-21 12140V, I have been having almost an impossible time figuring out the schedule. In past years, I had two or 3 schedules on TitanTV that one of the two would match the HD channel, however since the big switch, none of about 8 different PBS schedules I use matched.
Well today, I tried again to customize Titan TV, and I found a new entry when you choose PBS and get to choose from multiple items. THe new item is "HD01", which is the name of the main AMC21 HD channel. I selected that, and it agreed with what I observed last night (when I failed to record what I thought I was recording), and it agrees with what is currently on the channel.
Anyway for anyone having the same problems I've been having, give HD01 a try. It looks like this is the actual schedule.

good to know.
Have to add that into my favorites

Our local PBS is kinda following the national schedule at night but the rest is a crap shoot :)

I gave up long ago. I liked it when HD had different programing from what the regular channel did. They early morning programing they have on is great, but I watched all of that 30 years ago when the kids were small.

Anyway for anyone having the same problems I've been having, give HD01 a try.

HD01 showed up on Titan shortly after their listings for PBS-X and PBS-XP changed to "Off the Air". In all that time, no sign of a HD02 listing. Kind of annoying to have to look at HD01 3 hours earlier to see what's on HD02, but then again the price is right.

Hmm...am I doing something wrong? All I get is PBSDT-E and W
Strange. I was in the satellite tab, hit customize, then entered PBS and a channel number, and it gave me about 8 or 10 different channels including the 2 you mentioned, but the HD01 was up at the top.
I assume that the local stations would be different for people, but I didn't think the non-local ones would be different.

Strange. I was in the satellite tab, hit customize, then entered PBS and a channel number, and it gave me about 8 or 10 different channels including the 2 you mentioned, but the HD01 was up at the top.
I assume that the local stations would be different for people, but I didn't think the non-local ones would be different.

Turns out I was doing something wrong...I was on the digital tab, not the satellite tab. -Smacks head-

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts