Terrestrial Scan searching for PBS

electronmini

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 3, 2011
Now back in Texas
I have GT Media 7S5X and an Openbox S9 satellite receivers and I think that no long ago I was running scans and one of them had the capability of running Terrestrial Scan in which I am interested now.
I am unable to find now how did I saw this feature, anyone that can confirm the capability of one of these receivers and how to get there?
Otherwise I must just have been dreaming of it, I cannot find it now.
Also it is my understanding that PBS will be out of 125W on June first,so any suggestion of the strongest satellite signal with my 39" dish on the texas area?
Thanks

I have GT Media 7S5X and an Openbox S9 satellite receivers and I think that no long ago I was running scans and one of them had the capability of running Terrestrial Scan in which I am interested now.
I am unable to find now how did I saw this feature, anyone that can confirm the capability of one of these receivers and how to get there?
Otherwise I must just have been dreaming of it, I cannot find it now.
Also it is my understanding that PBS will be out of 125W on June first,so any suggestion of the strongest satellite signal with my 39" dish on the texas area?
Thanks
The Openbox has DVB-T2, so can do terrestrial scans. However, it won't pick up anything in the USA, only Europe. We don't do DVB-T2 over here.