PBS in HD Today?

I don't think the current "negotiator" at dish network could sign a deal with the Home Shopping Network. I think he is a complete failure

I don't think the current "negotiator" at dish network could sign a deal with the Home Shopping Network. I think he is a complete failure

Fail.

The current negotiator at Dish Network is the same guy who has gotten all these channels in the first place.

He was the same one who negotiated the last deal with Fox which enabled FX-HD and Speed-HD to be added.

Fail.

The current negotiator at Dish Network is the same guy who has gotten all these channels in the first place.

He was the same one who negotiated the last deal with Fox which enabled FX-HD and Speed-HD to be added.
and his name is??

This week's update is available at DBSTalk.

Channels Now Available

8187 UNCEX (27 Local) UNC (PBS) 119° 1sA17 (Greenville) SD Greenville/Spartanburg, SC market Hidden - AVAILABLE Mapdown Changed (was 27)
8187 UNCEX (27 Local) UNC (PBS) 61.5° 1s6 (Atlanta) SD MPEG4 Greenville/Spartanburg, SC market Hidden - AVAILABLE Mapdown Changed (was 27)
5201 WDJT (58 HD Local) MILWAUKEE, WI (CBS) 61.5° 9s11 (Chicago) HD Milwaukee, WI market Hidden - AVAILABLE Mapdown Changed (was 58 HD)
7799 WVXF (10 Local) 110° 29s49 (Puerto Rico) SD MPEG4 San Juan, PR market Hidden - AVAILABLE Market Added Mapdown Added

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts