Pbs?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

trellaine

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 26, 2007
Vancouver
How do I get PBS? What package does it belong in? And I couldn't even find it listed on the Directv list of channels sheet.

Thanks

How do I get PBS? What package does it belong in? And I couldn't even find it listed on the Directv list of channels sheet.

Thanks

It should be in local channel packages, though there may some areas that don't carry it.

As far as pbs hd, with the exception of a market or two, you are in for a long wait.

Kcts

If so, you should be able to call up directv and apply to get the national pbs feed.

Hmm I think the problem is solved. I was confused because I did serach for a program which I guess is only being shown on the National PBS channel. And now I realized that my local PBS is actually a network KCTS? So confusing. ;) I guess I don't get that program. damn.

Hmm I think the problem is solved. I was confused because I did serach for a program which I guess is only being shown on the National PBS channel. And now I realized that my local PBS is actually a network KCTS? So confusing. ;) I guess I don't get that program. damn.

KCTS is ithe Seattle PBS station. Vancouver is in the Portland DMA and KOPB is the PBS station carried by Directv on channel 10 (SD).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)