PBS location

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

John2021

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 28, 2021
Los angeles
Last night my local PBS was breaking up and pixelating. Has anyone else had this issue?? I am also wondering what sat there on along with the transponder?? It also might be a weak signal issue and i might need the dish repointed. Though id'e like to check the signal before i call DTV!!! It's on channel 54 in so cal.

Last night my local PBS was breaking up and pixelating. Has anyone else had this issue?? I am also wondering what sat there on along with the transponder?? It also might be a weak signal issue and i might need the dish repointed. Though id'e like to check the signal before i call DTV!!! It's on channel 54 in so cal.
What's the call sign?

20211112_174953.jpg

Can't get a better signal than that! Is the channel still pixelating? Keep checking the signal strength to see if it varies. You may have an lnb issue.

Can't get a better signal than that! Is the channel still pixelating? Keep checking the signal strength to see if it varies. You may have an lnb issue.
Nope Raoul that's as good as it gets!!! Yes the channel pixelates at times as well as channel 5 the cw also. I will keep checking the signal strength also. I guess I'll have to do what I don't want to do and schedule a service call ugh. Are there other options for balconies besides the pole mounts???

Nope Raoul that's as good as it gets!!! Yes the channel pixelates at times as well as channel 5 the cw also. I will keep checking the signal strength also. I guess I'll have to do what I don't want to do and schedule a service call ugh. Are there other options for balconies besides the pole mounts???
A sled if you have the room. VMP FRM-200 Non-Penetrating Roof Mount 2.00-inch OD It's held down with cinder blocks.

Channel 5 is on 103s t21, so same situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)