pc satellite apps dying out

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
google it. its an app that will let you map any pc function to your remote.its not really programming but there will be a learning curve.

I did. Oh boy..... :( That doesn't look like the easiest thing to figure out..
I'll download it and look it over tonight though..

i didnt see what kind of remote your using. maybe sichbo would add support for it.

crackt out,.

Both of the pc tuners I have use the same identical remote so I just leave a remote in each room.
As far as I'm concerned, the pc sees the two tuners as one big tuner that tunes satellite and OTA. I can press the channel up and down buttons and go between the two seamlessly. :)

Here's the two tuner cards I have and the remote they use. Oh, and there is a little wire with an eye on it that plugs into the cards that I have to aim the remote at. The pc is in a cabinet so there are some wireless pyramids for that to get the remote signal down into the cabinet where the eye can see it.

Thanks! :)

Attachments

• what I have.jpg
    what I have.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 98
hello guys , Altdvb diseqc 4*1 is not working on twinhan 1020a WDM drivers , but BDA 878 drivers are working on altdvb why? same WDM drivers are working on other DVB viewing applications dvbdream , schibo pvr mythater , TS reader all are working , any idea

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts