Peacock Black Friday Deal: Get Peacock Premium for Just 99 Cents Per Month for 12 months

Reactions: Jimbo
No issues on a firecube, loads right up and picture quality is outstanding.

Yes it was.
TV apps just get slower and slower, usually after 2 years they quit updating them, Android ( Sony) and LG are the worse based I what I have read.

I have a Sony H Series, very slow compared to my Z9K Series, my J Series in my Game Room is getting slower with the apps also.

My Roku Ultra is still much faster then the K Series.

• Love
Reactions: ncted
I use Roku Streambar and Fire Tv and have no problems with either one. Now Paramount + I have a problem with it going blank when I first go on the site but once I'm on there and watch a program it's fine. It happens every time.

I'm getting 2 of them either Friday or I'll wait till Monday (Cyber Monday)
Do you guys think prices would be any Cheaper Monday than Friday ?
$69.99 is the least I have seen them, Best Buy is selling them at that price now, part of their week long Black Friday deals.

Reactions: Mr Tony
Walmart has the Ultra LT on sale for $30 right now as a Black Friday deal
I think thats on Friday only, at least in the stores ... I happened to go in one today to see what they had, they had the Roku Ultra I wanted, but it was $99, she said the $69 deal in the stores didn't start until Friday, I could have bought from Amazon and would have it tomorrow, but I decided to wait and see what Monday may bring.

I think thats on Friday only, at least in the stores ... I happened to go in one today to see what they had, they had the Roku Ultra I wanted, but it was $99, she said the $69 deal in the stores didn't start until Friday, I could have bought from Amazon and would have it tomorrow, but I decided to wait and see what Monday may bring.
So the prices are online only but you can purchase it and pick it up in store same day. I just looked and created a "order" for both the Ultra and the LT. The LT shows $30 and the Ultra shows 69.88 and I could pick them both up after 11:00 AM.

In store pricing does not start until Friday at 6am local time (according to the Walmart website)

So the prices are online only but you can purchase it and pick it up in store same day. I just looked and created a "order" for both the Ultra and the LT. The LT shows $30 and the Ultra shows 69.88 and I could pick them both up after 11:00 AM.

In store pricing does not start until Friday at 6am local time (according to the Walmart website)
Not what the lady told me yesterday ...
However, she said, you can have that price if you order it online and have delivered to your home ...

No way was I allowed to get the BF Price, prior to Friday In the store.

Not sure how your doing it.

Not what the lady told me yesterday ...
However, she said, you can have that price if you order it online and have delivered to your home ...

No way was I allowed to get the BF Price, prior to Friday In the store.

Not sure how your doing it.
I did the same thing he did. Added both to cart, both available for pickup at 11 AM today, for $30 and $69.

Did you actually check this option yourself, or just taking what she told you as the truth, because she is wrong in this instance.
B2EFE522-FC89-4F7F-A7CA-0E5FE8191761.jpeg

Reactions: Mr Tony
I did the same thing he did. Added both to cart, both available for pickup at 11 AM today, for $30 and $69.

Did you actually check this option yourself, or just taking what she told you as the truth, because she is wrong in this instance.
No I didn't go on line to check what the website said ....

I'm not buying from there anyways, was just there because it was the closest place to kill time yesterday while waiting for my truck.

I'll get them from either Amazon of BB sometime between now and Monday eve.