Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
What is with the Pentagon channel on G10?

The audio is out of sync when you scan it in. Its off by 2 seconds or so. The PIDS are 262 video & 268 audio
So I pid scan as 262/268/262 (video/audio/pcr) and then the picture constantly freezes :(

Anybody got a fix for that?

I am watching it now.Showing WWII footage with voiceover so I really can't tell.I never tried to fix it because I can watch elsewhere.I will watch and play for awhile and see.You watching on the Coolsat ?

I've tried it on my KUSat and Pansat and the audio is off and when I use the manual PIDS it freezes

I noticed that on all of my recievers, its bad enuff i dont watch it anymore :-( It used to be you could set pcr to the same as vpid and that would clear it up, but not now. I wonder what they have the pcr set at?

Not sure if this makes a lot of sense but one of my receivers has the settings at vpid 262 apid 268 and pcrpid at 8185. The audio delay seems to be about a second.

SD

I checked my Coolsat which has it at 262/268/262 and it seems to be working with no freezing.

You would think with our tax payers dollars at work they'd be able to provide Pentagon in HD :) jk :) I use to enjoy this channel when I used to get it on 61.5 (which i have skyangel only now) but on the old card I used to get the E* PI stuff as i had AT180 but cancelled it and they didnt remove the PI's on 61.5 until the card swap awhile back when i lost the PIs)

I noticed leaving the pcr pid like it was when scanned (8185) it is out of sync but when setting the pcr as the same as the video pid, the picture craps out badly. I notice if you leave it there for a while, it will sync itself with the PCR set at 8185..

mattb said:
You would think with our tax payers dollars at work they'd be able to provide Pentagon in HD :) jk :) I use to enjoy this channel when I used to get it on 61.5 (which i have skyangel only now) but on the old card I used to get the E* PI stuff as i had AT180 but cancelled it and they didnt remove the PI's on 61.5 until the card swap awhile back when i lost the PIs)

I asked tech support at TPC about being on G10R and they advised that it was not there feed and was unsure who was uplinking it. The AMC 1 feed is there main feed for cable distribution among FTA fans as well. I use AMC 1 ku at work because this is the one TPC recommended. :)

cablewithaview said:
I asked tech support at TPC about being on G10R and they advised that it was not there feed and was unsure who was uplinking it. The AMC 1 feed is there main feed for cable distribution among FTA fans as well. I use AMC 1 ku at work because this is the one TPC recommended. :)

yeah I don't know who is uplinking that one on G10. I normally use AMC1 but in the computer room I don't have access to AMC1

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)